Take a look at a few real life results from clients we work with.
Real Results & Success Stories
Let the success stories of our clients be the voice of reason as to why you should work with JB Partners. See the growth, revenue, and leadership transformed in the examples and case studies below.
Case Study #1
JB Partners began working with this client in February 2017.
- He is“working too many hours; working a second job"
- He isn't “making any money.”
- His “team members not getting along.”
- He has “no time to focus on his business” and “dreaded going to work everyday.”
- “Learn how to manage his team better"
- "Work more efficiently as a team”
- “Start making money”
- “Decrease stress levels"
- His practice has increased production numbers an average of 24% as compared to the previous period
Case Study #2
JB Partners began working with this client in December 2016.
- “He is working too many hours.”
- “Not making any money.”
- “Lack of organization.”
- “Lack of teamwork/communication.”
- “Systematize the practice to increase organization and efficiency.”
- “Start making money.”
- “Create a smooth workflow after implementing hygiene.”
- “Have team synergy.”
- His practice has increased production numbers an average of 62% as compared to the same 4 months in 2016
- “Stress levels have decreased significantly because there are now processes to follow and he is able and feels more comfortable delegating tasks.”
Case Study #3
JB Partners began working with this client in January 2017.
- He is “working too many hours and not getting properly compensated.”
- “I lack consistency which I find hard to maintain and I fear that is my biggest weakness.”
- Achieve “Work life balance”
- Have a “Business structure”
- Develop “Business automation”
- “Decrease stress and boost productivity”
- Stress levels have decreased and he is “learning to manage his stress.”
- Within 2 months saw and “exponential” boost in results with “production number doubling.”
- They have had to change their goals for the year because “they have already exceeded the goals that had set for 2017.”