Know Your Stress
Identify and reduce stressors that hold you back from living and working to your full potential. Managing stress is vital to your success; stop stressing, start living.
Why Knowing Your Stress is Important
Unless you know you have a problem, how do you know you need to deal with it? What would be your first steps? How much of one thing would you need over another? The honest answer is, you wouldn’t. You’d be taking a shot in the dark hoping something works as a possible solution. That’s not how SMaRT works.
In order to truly create a SMaRT plan for yourself you first must Know Your Stress. You need to know the type of stress you’re experiencing, what is causing the stress, and how your body is reacting to that trigger. This is your first step and we’ll take it together.
The Facts About Stress
- A 15-second episode can cause hormonal changes that last for six hours. That infects the whole day.
- 3 out of 4 Americans who report experiencing at least one stress symptom in the last month.
- 45 percent report lying awake at night.
- 36 percent report feeling nervous or anxious.
- 35 percent report irritability or anger.
- 34 percent report fatigue due to stress.