Read Time: 2 minutes
This module was designed for you to take a hard look in the mirror and identify what makes you greatly you. It also is an opportunity for you to build a plan to unfold the next great version of you. If you get to this part and realize there’s more honesty you can face and truth you can tell, go back through these activities before completing the checklist. If you’ve given it your all and your plans are set, you’re now ready to determine how fast you will go.
- Print out the table in the Ideal Leader activity and post it where you will regularly see it. Update it often.
- Print out the table in the Knowledge, Abilities, Skills…Oh My activity and post it where you will regularly see it. Update it often.
- Post your Personal Development Plan in a place you see regularly and keep it top of mind.
- Schedule 30 minutes every other week to review, update, plan and implement according to your Personal Development Plan.
- Add time in your personal calendar and work schedule to execute your PDP. Bring it to life
Make sure you've completed all of the activities in this module by checking them off this checklist.